Wake up with coffee. Read the paper. Put together a lunch for work. But in this growing digital age, there are a few new essential practices: Surf Facebook, post a tweet and most recently, check for one-day-only online discounts and coupons. Daily deal sites, flash-sale, or social group-buying websites such as Groupon, LivingSocial, MyDailyThread, BloomSpot and DealOn took over the Internet, offering steep discounts to local restaurants, spas, gyms, hotels, entertainment events and attractions in cities large and small around America.
Botox sessions, teeth whitening, laser hair removal and home cleaning services are also popping up in the sites. The larger sites have daily deals from local companies to users in cities across the United States, like Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville. Others have offers specified to one city, such as Insidescoop.com in Memphis. Many people get the offers for the cities they live in. The discounts are surprisingly high, from 50% to 70 % off and are avalable as a voucher. One example is, just pay $10 to get a $25 certificate to a restaurant. The catch is, the promotion is only intended for a single day
As the trend of online shopping is going upward, people’s interest in discounts and daily deal sites is rising day by day. Discounts are in fact trigger shoppers to go online shopping. There have appeared several daily deals websites in recent years where they offer discounts on a wide variety of goods and services that people want to buy.
Driven by group buying approach, these sites are emerging as the most popular online shopping portals. It is quite easy for shoppers to participate in the group buying deal online and avail discounts. What they have to do is to place an order and wait for a deal to be tipped to get a discount unavailable generally at brick and mortar stores. Listed below are the procedures about how people can avail discount on daily deal sites.
1) Visit websites that features specific deals to various cities or town. There are score of online portals acquiring desirable deals every day attached with as much as 90% discounts on goods or services.
2) Choose a city where you live in or where you like to go. Few sites may ask you for your email ID while others redirect you directly to the page containing a deal. But giving an ID holds benefit in long-term. You are updated of discounts on sought-after products right at your inboxes.
3) Glance over or read thoroughly the content letting you know about showcased product. You may be able to grasp the product’s specifications with little detail while some text is immensely powerful to lead you to the end of it.
4) Click on buy to place an order. A continuum on the prominent place of your screen will indicate when the buying is going to be tipped. When certain numbers of shoppers agree to buy, the deal will automatically be activated.
5) Fill in the required form later on and make an online payment. Your discount voucher will be delivered to your contact address: email inbox, mobile device, etc.
6) Avail a discount on product at a retail outlet by disclosing e-voucher on your handheld device or take a printed voucher.